In this episode, we invited Pierson to share his Electric Guitar analog pedals setup and how he achieve the tones that he uses in church. Though a long video, do take time to digest the information that is shared in this video as in contains lots of good useful tips to help u achieve nice electric guitar tones.
Few pointers to note:
- How much gain is required from ur overdrive / distortion pedal
- Mid hump Overdrives vs Transparent Overdrive pedals
- Usage of modulation effect - Chorus
- Usage of dynamic delay and analog delay with mod
- How to set the right amount of reverb
We hope this video does bless you in one way or another! Do drop us your feedback and comments and encourage us if you find this useful! Cheers and God Bless!
Guitar Emerge provides individual and group guitar lessons in Singapore.
Do contact us if you are keen for a more personalized guitar lessons.
If you are looking for online skype guitar lessons, do contact us to discuss more!
Pedals used in this video:
Line 6 Helix Floor
Prince of Tone
JHS All Ameican
Line 6 M5