Intermediate Electric Guitar Course (Level 1 , 2)
This intermediate electric guitar course was designed for students who have completed Fundamental Guitar Level 1 & 2 or have prior guitar experiences and wish to to convert to become an Electric Guitar player. Our guitar classes can be catered for individual 1 to 1 learning or a group class of max size 3.
At Guitar Emerge, as a specialised guitar school in Singapore, we take pride that we have our own syllabus and notes that we will provide every lesson. With a structured syllabus, we will also encourage you to provide your favourite songs, so that we can use those songs in our lessons as well. This will make learning more exciting and keeps the interest going especially for a young child.
Here are some of the topics we will cover in our intermediate electric guitar lessons:
1) 4 types Power chords and easy shapes to use
2) Major Scales & Pentatonic Scales
3) Soloing techniques
4) How to solo over chords progressions
5) Strumming techniques / dynamics
5) Inversion & Triads
6) How to get the right guitar tone and usage of effects, pedals, simulators etc
7) Music Theory / Knowledge of Guitar
8) Exam Certification (If Requested)
Happy to have finally found a school that can help me to get better with navigation around the fretboard! It has been an awesome, fulfilling and ongoing journey with GE. The trainers are patient and always professional in conduct.
--------- Raymond Lew
Working Adult (Intermediate Electric Guitar Level 1)